The Golf Reservation System offers a quick and easy way to reserve, confirm, or cancel your tee time reservation 24 hours a day. If you wish to purchase a golf Player Card and you are 13 years of age or older, please complete the application and return with the appropriate fee.
To reserve a starting time on the L.A. City Golf Courses, you must purchase a golf Player Card. A card may be obtained by calling (818) 291-9980, or by downloading the Golf Player Card Application.
NOTE: This document is in PDF format and must be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader if it is not installed on your system.
• Green Fees
• Golf Player Card Fees
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
Tee times can be reserved 24 hours a day from any touch tone phone by calling (213) 625-2704,
(323) 226-9494, (310) 216-2626, or (818) 787-1233. You will now be guided through the system by verbal prompts.
• View Automated Golf Reservation System Verbal Prompts
- Press 1 to make a reservation. Press 2 to cancel, modify or confirm a reservation. Press 3 for information.
- Enter your member number. Press 1 to confirm.
- WAIT FOR CLEARANCE (At this time your card number is being checked for any unpaid fees that may be assessed against your Player Card. Listen for prompt.
- For specific courses, Press 1. For best time search for all courses, Press 2.
- Enter the course of your choice:
1=Rancho; 2=Wilson; 3=Harding; 4=Encino; 5=Balboa; 6=Woodley;
7=Hansen Dam; 8=Roosevelt; 9=Harbor; 10=Penmar
- Enter the day of week you wish to play 1=Sunday; 2=Monday; 3=Tuesday; 4=Wednesday; 5=Thursday; 6=Friday; 7=Saturday.
- Enter the time of the day you wish to play. Enter 4 digits followed by the (*) key for a.m. and the pound (#) key for p.m. (example for 6:15 a.m. press 0-6-1-5*).
KEEP IN MIND: The service will search back 20 minutes and ahead for the entire day. It will give you the earliest time available, based on the course requested and selected number of golfers.
- Enter the number of players by pressing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, (Fivesomes allowed at Penmar and Harbor Park only)
- Enter how may holes you wish to play. Press 1 for 18-holes (follow prompts) Press 2 for 9-holes (follow prompts). This prompt only comes up for Saturdays & Sunday reservations.
- The service will now recite to you the earliest tee time available bases on your request. To accept this time, Press 1. If this time is not convenient, Press 2.
- The service will now indicate that your tee time has been confirmed.
- BACK-NINE PLAY (Sat. & Sun. Only) Follow prompt #10.
WHEN CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION?
RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE NO MORE THAN ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE.
Reservations for SATURDAY will be taken beginning at 6 a.m. on Monday morning for that week’s Priority. The remaining groups may call after 8 A.M.
Reservations for SUNDAY will be taken beginning at 6 a.m. on Tuesday morning for that week’s Priority. The remaining groups may call after 8 A.M.
Weekday reservations will be taken at 8 A.M. one week in advance. Monday for Monday, Tuesday for Tuesday, etc. reservations will be taken up to 11:59 P.M. the day before.
HOW DO I CANCEL OR CONFIRM A RESERVATION?
- You may cancel, modify or confirm your tee time by dialing (213) 625-2704, (323) 226-9494, (818) 787-1233, (310) 216-2626 and pressing “2”
- Enter your Member Number, press “1” if correct.
- Enter the course on which you are holding a reservation:
1=Rancho; 2=Wilson; 3=Harding; 4=Encino; 5=Balboa; 6=Woodley Lakes; 7=Hansen Dam; 8=Roosevelt; 9=Harbor Park; 10=Penmar.
- The System will now read back the first tee time you are holding.
1-Cancel; 2-Size Change; 3-Change Time; 4-Access Other reservations you are holding.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 P.M. THE DAY BEFORE PLAY.
A no-show is defined as anyone not canceling a tee time reservation in advance. A no-show will result in a charge to your Member Number and the removal of your number from the reservation system until the fees are paid.
- A touch tone phone is required.
- Listen to the verbal prompts carefully. Do not rush.
- The prompts will repeat twice if you do not respond or if you enter an incorrect number. Press the * key to start over at any time.
- The system accepts only advance reservations. For availability of tee times on the day of play, please call the Starter at the course you desire to play.
- Availability of tee time reservations may be limited by special events, inclement weather, course hours or any additional reasons deemed necessary by management.
- The golfer who makes the Reservation must present his/her Player Card and Drivers License at the window and pay for all fees for the entire party no less than 15 minutes before the scheduled tee time. Any times not picked up at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the starting time, will be assigned to golfers from the call sheet, and a no-show penalty fee per person will be charged.